This is another very important area which requires an assessment of your current situation, your forward plan and how do you achieve it.
We have an experienced team to assist you with this and we are able to work in closely with your other professional advisors such as your lawyer.
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
Some frequently asked questions about 'Trusts' that we are able to advise you on include:
- What are Trusts
- Why use Trusts
- Who should settle the Trust (Settlor)
- Who should benefit under the Trust (Beneficiaries)
- Who should manage my Trust (Trustees)
- How long do Trusts last
- Who has the power to add and delete Beneficiaries
- Who has the power to hire and fire Trustees
- What happens to the income earned by the Trust
- How is a Trust taxed
- How should a Trust be administered
Some frequently asked questions about 'Estate Planning' that we are able to advise you on include:
- Why should I have a will
- What should be in my will
- Who should manage my estate after my death (Executors)
- How do I pass on my assets and wealth to my family on my death
- How can a 'Family Trust' be used on my death to protect assets for the future generation
- Why should I have a 'Power of Attorney'
- What is a 'Power of Attorney'
- Are there different types of 'Power of Attorney'
- What is a 'Memorandum of Wishes' and should I have one
Some frequently asked questions about 'Wealth Protection' that we are able to advise you on include:
- I have built up some wealth, how do I protect it from third party claims
- What are some of the ways of passing my wealth to the next generation and have it still protected from third party claims
- How can Trusts be used to protect my current and future wealth